FAI launches new website
FAI has launched its new website, offering easier access and an up-to-date design that works on mobile, tablet and desktop.
The address is www.fai.org.
The FAI website now features a cleaner look and a simpler navigation structure, making it easy for all those interested in air sports to keep in touch with what is happening in the competition scene, in world records and more generally in air sports.
Key features of the website include:
- Air sports news from around the world
- News about the FAI and what it is doing
- An international air sports competition calendar
- A database of world and continental records in air sports
- Easy links to athlete world rankings in air sports
- FAI Air Sports Commissions
- Profiles of pilots and their achievements
- Dedicated Events micro-sites, including the Red Bull Air Race and the FAI General Conference
The FAI website forms the hub of the Federation’s digital communications strategy. Social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter, as well as a regular email newsletter, complement the Federation’s online communications with the air sports community.
A dedicated Flickr site also distributes rights-free high-resolution photography to air sports publications and websites around the world.
The website was designed and built by Geneva-based specialist digital sports marketing agency Penceo.